Who we are
Humu sends intelligent nudges to every person within a company. These small, scientifically-backed suggestions help each person build better habits, work smarter, and connect with their colleagues—and are the most effective way to drive positive change throughout an organization. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom, and a growing team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Sales team, you will be the face of our product to prospective customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. You’ll build our relationships and community with a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces. You will collaborate with our Account Executives and People Science team to help shape future development and produce creative, product-based solutions to the challenges of enterprise customers.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
- Partner with Account Executives to understand potential business opportunities at customers and prospects, including researching and understanding prospects’ strategic initiatives and identifying potential solutions for the prospect’s organization.
- Serve as the sales team subject matter expert on the Humu technology and services model, as well as the science supporting it - in both internal and customer-facing aspects.
- Articulate and craft Humu’s business value through engaging executive level presentations, including product demonstrations.
- Propose and scope solutions that transform the workplace and meet the key business objectives of prospects.
- Collaborate with the People Science and Product teams to guide key functionality and benefits into core business value messages.
- Strong understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions
- Knowledge of statistics and analytical approaches appropriate for people data
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Experience presenting to C-level executives or stakeholders
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers internally and externally
- Willing to travel 50% of time (in a post COVID world - for now, all meetings are remote)
- Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field, or equivalent experience/expertise in topics related to workplace Psychology
- Previous experience in a software/technology presales role