Who we are
Humu sends intelligent nudges to every person within a company. These small, scientifically-backed suggestions help each person build better habits, work smarter, and connect with their colleagues—and are the most effective way to drive positive change throughout an organization. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom, and a growing team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As Humu’s Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and owning the strategic marketing plan to build brand awareness and positioning, generate qualified leads, and successfully implement industry-leading campaigns.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- Create and implement overall marketing plan including brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Set, monitor, and report on progress towards goals for Humu’s marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments, expand market share, and build out a community for Humu
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (including events, email campaigns, our website, and promotional material)
- Research and monitor competition, including important acquisitions, pricing changes, and new product and feature releases
- Collaborate closely with Content, Design, and Sales, to re-design humu.com, and to create industry-leading campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives
- Oversee the events strategy for sponsored and hosted engagements and all higher touch activities including webinars
- Be a thought leader on new ways to engage with large companies and establish Humu as a key behavioral change partner
- 8+ years experience in developing and managing go-to-market strategies, preferably for high-growth, B2B startups with a global footprint
- Excellent understanding of performance and brand marketing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with content, sales, and product teams
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy
- Experience distilling technical information into meaningful content for non-technical audiences