Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and owning the strategic marketing plan to generate qualified enterprise leads and build the sales pipeline.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- Define, plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple digital channels including paid social & search, display/retargeting, email, content syndication, etc. that generate qualified enterprise leads and build the sales pipeline
- Own and oversee an aggressive top-of-funnel forecast and strategy
- Collaborate closely with Content, People Science, and Sales, to create industry-leading campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports and communicating results with leadership and x-functional stakeholders
- Own the events strategy for sponsored and hosted engagements and all higher touch activities including webinars
- Ownership of www.humu.com as it pertains to SEO, SEM, and monitoring and analyzing web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion rate optimization and campaign effectiveness
- Be a thought leader on new ways to engage with large companies and establish Humu as a key behavioral change partner
- 6+ years of experience in an enterprise marketing or lead generation role
- Ability to develop marketing/sales strategies across several key channels - SEM, Social, email, both originated in-house and through 3rd party provides; and that is rooted in ABM
- Demonstrated experience working with sales teams to drive leads, accelerate pipeline and deliver revenue
- Strong verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with content, sales, and product teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with marketo and CRMs (Salesforce.com)
- Preferred, but not required: Experience creating marketing content including videos, product announcements, and product demos, experience at a high-growth, B2B startup, preferably with a global footprint