Who we are
Humu sends intelligent nudges to every person within a company. These small, scientifically-backed suggestions help each person build better habits, work smarter, and connect with their colleagues—and are the most effective way to drive positive change throughout an organization. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom, and a growing team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
Where you fit in
Humu is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the HR tech industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn the Humu’s offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS is strongly desired
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun