Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Account Management Team, you will be a trusted advisor to Humu’s largest existing customers. Your mission will be to ensure that Humu’s technology aligns to our customers’ business and cultural developmental goals. You’ll oversee the successful deployment of Humu’s technology within the largest businesses that Humu works with by coordinating Humu’s internal teams and resources. Importantly, you’ll also build lasting relationships with individuals that lead the businesses we work with.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a founding member of our Account Management Team, it’s your responsibility to be a trusted advisor to Humu’s enterprise partners in order to expand the number of users on its platform.
- Be the expert of Humu’s current and future product offerings and align Humu’s technology with our partners’ business goals and values.
- Direct Humu’s internal teams and resources to ensure successful deployments of Humu’s technology and to help develop new features and products for our customers.
- Set the long-term vision for how Humu engages with enterprise businesses on its platform.
- Delight Humu’s customers and make work better for everyone.
- 8+ years of experience with customer management and/or consulting at a technology company.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including with C-Suite clients.
- Clear customer-service orientation—willing to go above and beyond to “make it work.”
- Experience managing or directing internal teams to execute on a vision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing areas of work.
- Experience with long term planning and resource management.
- Growth mindset—ability to be flexible in your thinking and actions.
- Willingness to have fun on the job and delight our customers and internal teams—we’re here to make work better!