Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine™ deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Project Management team, you will focus on internationalization, vendor management, content management, and customer deployments. This role will be the glue between engineering, content teams, and sales.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our Project Management Team, you will ensure risks, features, dates, and expectations are clearly communicated.
- Drive enterprise localization by maintaining frequent and effective communication with multiple vendors and ensuring timely deliveries
- Collaborate with Partner Experience team to identify and surface recurring themes in community support tickets and daily workflows
- Collaborate with Content team to provide copy that is accurate, fun, and has a natural flow of expression that fits the target audience
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, content team, people science, etc.)
- Continuously review translation QA/testing strategy and agree on scope and methods of language testing with the nudge engine and all additional modules
- Help establish norms, responsibilities, and processes for project management role at Humu.
- 5+ years of experience with project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Experience with interpersonal communication and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Understanding of common issues and risks involved in localization projects
- Technical proficiency, ability to learn new tools and processes quickly
- Preferred but not required - client side localization project management/coordination experience