Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine™ deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As an early member of the Sales Organization, you will help optimize our sales process to better support our relationships and community with a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- You will help to support our Sales Team to optimize the Humu sales capability. This can include helping with market analysis and strategy, making recommendations and facilitating the go-to-market strategy, and working with the Sales team to maximize growth and productivity
- Refine and standardize sales processes to improve operational efficiency and sales effectiveness. These processes include, among others, forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, and win/loss programs
- Take the lead in responding to RFI/RFP opportunities to coordinate across Sales and other teams to ensure a high-quality, timely submission
- Act as the primary support and point of contact for Salesforce, as well as create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Research, recommend, install, and collaborate with Product team to integrate internal tools/software into Humu’s technical environment as needed to improve business workflow efficiency
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for Partner Happiness Executives to use to articulate and craft Humu’s business value to targeted leads
- Effectively manage multiple projects including project timelines, resource allocation, communication, risk identification/ management and other issues
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, finance, consulting, or equivalent roles
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Experience with Salesforce or related Business Intelligence tools
- Ability to articulate complex problems, processes, or data to peers as well as leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects including project timelines, resource allocation, communication, risk identification/ management and other issues
- Understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions - preferred, but not required
- Experience with SaaS products - preferred, but not required