Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu's Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu's Love team, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. As one of the earliest members of our UK team, you'll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role And Responsibilities
- As a member of our Love Team, you will help to formulate and execute the Humu sales strategy while working with large enterprise customers.
- Manage the relationship with customers at every stage of the sales cycle - including account planning, demand generation, deal close, and much more
- Articulate and craft Humu's business value through engaging executive level presentations.
- Collaborate with the Product team to guide key functionality and benefits into core business value messages.
- You’ll be joining as one of the first enterprise sales hires in the London office — this will be a unique opportunity to define how we sell abroad and get involved from the ground floor of our new London hub.
- 8+ years of experience selling and closing SaaS technology and/or business applications or services, preferably to large enterprises
- Proven ability to sell into enterprise accounts across EMEA
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Ability to define and execute the entire sales lifecycle
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers internally and externally