Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product spaces.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine™ deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing the Humu externally facing brand. As an early member, you will help us develop and scale our marketing and branding image across the product and team.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same—people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our Marketing Team, you will drive strategy and execution of all marketing efforts including external brand and reputation as well as Humu’s employment brand.
- Be the brand—you will tell the story of Humu’s unique business value propositions in sales and marketing materials, executive presentations, website content, and more.
- Represent Humu as a thought leader and leaned-in partner in client and agency settings, as well as at industry events.
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate the brand by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnership and agency relationships.
- Collaborate with Humu’s Partner Love team to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with Humu’s People Love team to attract top talent to the business
- Collaborate with our Designers to develop materials that support the Humu voice
- Develop content- and event-marketing campaigns, and manage agency relationship on projects as required
- 5+ years of experience in a branding or marketing role
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with developing core messaging, positioning, and value proposition materials
- Ability to lead ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally that extract fresh thinking from participants and form actionable next steps.
- Ability to understand our partners challenges and develop a narrative that makes them feel heard, delivers against their objectives, and illuminates Humu’s value.
- Preferred, but not required: Experience managing marketing and branding for a high growth enteprise product