Who we are
Humu sends intelligent nudges to every person within a company. These small, scientifically-backed suggestions help each person build better habits, work smarter, and connect with their colleagues—and are the most effective way to drive positive change throughout an organization. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom, and a growing team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Love team, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. As an early member, you’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- You’ll help Humu’s early customers achieve the maximum possible value from Humu by understanding their goals and helping customers achieve those goals while minimizing risk. You’ll build Humu’s Customer Success strategy for future customers and create scalable policies and procedures to optimize the customer experience.
- Coach customers on how to most effectively manage their change management programs.
- Serve as the liaison and trusted advisor between customers and the Product Team, gathering feedback and product input to ensure each customer’s objectives are met.
- Coach customers on how to leverage the various Humu roles and resources made available to enable value through the customer lifecycle (onboarding, technical implementation, etc.)
- Working in partnership with Sales and Marketing, you’ll help to identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest Customer Success stories via press, web portals and community events.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience supporting enterprise customers
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships cross functionally and with external partners
- Understanding of the HR product landscape and the problems being tackled
- Experience with navigating a sales or customer success role at a technology-focused enterprise start-up.
- Ability to identify customer objectives and drive success plans to meet them
- Strong customer empathy