Role and responsibilities:
- You’ll help Humu’s early customers achieve the maximum possible value from Humu by understanding their goals and helping customers achieve those goals while minimizing risk. You’ll build Humu’s Customer Success strategy for future customers and create scalable policies and procedures to optimize the customer experience.
- Coach customers on how to most effectively manage their change management programs.
- Serve as the liaison and trusted advisor between customers and the Product Team, gathering feedback and product input to ensure each customer’s objectives are met.
- Coach customers on how to leverage the various Humu roles and resources made available to enable value through the customer lifecycle (onboarding, technical implementation, etc.)
- Working in partnership with Sales and Marketing, you’ll help to identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest Customer Success stories via press, web portals and community events.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience supporting enterprise customers
- Demonstrated understanding of the HR product landscape and the problems being tackled
- Excellent communication, customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Proven experience navigating a sales or customer success role at a technology-focused enterprise start-up.
- Ability to identify customer objectives and drive success plans to meet them.
- Strong customer empathy
- Ability to build strong working relationships cross functionally and with external partners
- Excitement to join a fast-moving environment where you’ll stretch beyond your core job