Are you interested in shaping our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins! Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock and Wayne Crosby. We're a fun group with world-class expertise in People Science, Product Design, Engineering, and Management. We're determined to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives.
Role and responsibilities:
- As an early member of Humu's Product Design and Engineering team, you have an opportunity to wear many different hats (PM, designer, engineer, sales!) and ultimately define product experience for our Humu users.
- Work closely with Humu's People Scientists translate research-backed science into user-friendly, robust, and thoughtful products for our users.
- Iterate and collaborate across Humu teams to make sure our products drive positive behavior change within organizations.
- Closely collaborate with our product designers on thoughtful, well-crafted user experiences.
- Bring your own insights and expertise into our product and drive meaningful changes to our jobs.
- Be part of the founding team that contributes to building a product vision and roadmap.
- Between 2–99 years of experience building or designing web or mobile applications.
- A smart and driven engineer that is motivated to build a great product and great codebase.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate across Humu’s growing team.
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to beautiful user experiences.
- Mastery of front-end technologies and tooling—React or Vue experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to rapidly iterate on UX/UI while maintaining a high bar of code quality.
Some of your future teammates: