Hummingbird is a remote-first, fully distributed team united by the shared mission of helping fight financial crime. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve helped major financial institutions and tech-savvy trailblazers alike (e.g. Stripe, Affirm, etc.) orchestrate their compliance programs through our thoughtfully designed, intuitive SaaS product. We believe finding and stopping financial crime is a problem rooted in code, language and design, so we built the product that the heroes doing this work deserve.
We are customer-obsessed, and we love building and shipping great products. We set a high bar, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do our best work.
About the Role
You will target the most strategic prospects in our domain, which include the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a very high-impact role with a focus on the accounts that represent new market unlocks and strategic growth for Hummingbird. You’ll have the ability to use your creativity and be a thought partner in tandem with marketing, as we create highly tailored and unique experiences for our strategic prospects.
What you’re looking to do:
- Development of systems & data flows that help us track key accounts
- Continuous monitoring of news, changes, announcements, etc. that may lead to new opportunities.
- Detailed account mapping of people/networks at the target accounts
- Long-term relationship building with key contacts
- Achieving this level of sophistication in our approach to key accounts requires strategic business development – a full-time role that partners closely with the Strategic Account Executives to foster these opportunities.
- Leads nurture campaigns post-event with strategic named targets and uncovers opportunities for Strategic Account Executives to build relationships.
What we’re looking for:
- Intense drive and dedication to task
- Leads with curiosity to find unique ways to break into large complex accounts that are relationship-based.
- Loves researching organizations, mapping out the people, getting in the mind of the people there, and setting up thoughtful outreach with them.
- Very organized. High emphasis on systems, tools, data to scale up the work. Very detailed about tool use (CRM, etc.)
- Experienced in leveraging sales overlay tools (6Sense, Zoominfo) to maximize prospecting output and overall conversion.
- Highly collaborative internally. Knows how to navigate the org, find the information they need, and turn it into useful prospecting tools.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company, so you will have an opportunity to help shape the future of Hummingbird.
- Competitive compensation, including cash and equity.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k.
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.