Hummingbird is a remote-first, fully distributed team united by the shared mission of helping fight financial crime. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve helped major financial institutions and tech-savvy trailblazers alike (e.g. Stripe, Affirm, Blockchain.com, etc.) orchestrate their compliance programs through our thoughtfully designed, intuitive SaaS product. We believe finding and stopping financial crime is a problem rooted in code, language and design, so we built the product that the heroes doing this work deserve.
We are customer-obsessed, and we love building and shipping great products. We set a high bar, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do our best work.
About the role
It’s an exciting time at Hummingbird. Over the past year we’ve grown by over 300% both revenue-wise and personnel-wise and our current customers include 5 of the top 10 fintechs globally. Reporting directly into our VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for managing and growing a world-class enterprise sales team.
What you're looking to do:
- Build and manage an exceptional enterprise sales team. You’ll help us hire and retain top talent in the industry, and ensure we have the tooling, training and resources in place to support rapid growth and scale.
- Prioritize high performance and execution. You love coaching your team. You enjoy working closely with each rep to help maximize their individual potential, and you inspire and motivate as a people leader.
- Foster an inclusive and positive work environment. We get stuff done with no BS or politics at Hummingbird. You know how impactful a team’s culture can be, and as a leader you prioritize creating an equitable culture where diverse perspectives are valued.
- Build something that matters. Fighting financial crime is important work with a real-world positive impact. Money laundering powers some of the world’s most atrocious crime (think human trafficking, political corruption, illegal arms trades, etc.) and Hummingbird is building the tools to help stop this activity.
What we’re looking for:
- Organization, fresh thinking, creativity. You’ve been a part of great sales orgs and are excited to bring new ideas and differentiated tactics to Hummingbird
- Data-driven decision making. Pipeline attribution, sales velocity, pipeline generation are all things you obsess over. Long-time partner of sales ops, but dangerous enough in SFDC
- Motivated People Leader. You thrive on helping others succeed, coaching, and building careers for top-performing reps.
- Walked in their shoes. You have been a successful seller earlier in your career.
- GSD mentality. You know how to get the resources in place to Get Stuff Done. Ideally you’ve helped build from scratch.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company, so you will have an opportunity to help shape the future of Hummingbird.
- Competitive compensation including cash and equity.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k plan
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.