Humble Bundle is hiring an Associate Product Manager to help shape the future of Humble Bundle. You will be challenged to think both creatively and analytically about how to ship new experiences to Humble Bundle fans. As an APM at Humble Bundle, you will work closely with engineering, design, operations and customer service to ship new features.
Our small, collaborative product team thoroughly believes that the best ideas can come from anyone; therefore we approach features with an open-mind and understand teamwork is critical to success. You’ll be responsible for making sound decisions based on logic and data while championing a vision.
Your work will immediately impact over 10M customers, who’ve contributed over $95M for amazing charities like the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, and EFF.
- Lead the future of our signature Humble Bundle business.
- Drive new features and product improvements from ideation to deployment.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to make solid product decisions.
- Define project scope, goals, required resources and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the entire company to turn ideas into live products.
- Communicate with design and engineering to develop feature requirements.
- Recommend new products and optimizations based on analytics & KPIs.
- Run daily standups and help remove any project roadblocks that come up.
Experience / Requirements
- A bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt seamlessly to new processes.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- 1-2 years of experience in product management or an equivalent field.
- 1-3 years of experience using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- Experience with design programs is a plus.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.