- People Operations: Be the go-to resource in the office for all people related matters.
- Office and Facilities: Be the liaison with our food, office supply, janitorial and maintenance vendors. Make sure that all office areas are stocked with supplies, tidy and functioning well.
- Hiring Inflows: Able to work with recruiters and maintain a smooth inflow of candidates from initial referral to offer letter.
- Culture and Events: Make everyone feel as warm and welcomed as possible. Plan and budget an array of fun events for Humble Bundle individuals and teams. Events to be themed around new hires joining, birthdays, work anniversaries, company milestones, team building outings.
- Conferences and Travel: Plan and supervise gaming conference parties hosted by Humble Bundle. Book meeting rooms, coordinate deliveries and supplies. Book employee travel.
- Reception of Guests: Answer the office intercom, and make sure all visitors to the office are well attended and have a great impression of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of prior on the job experience
- Past experience with relevant products and services like: ADP, Greenhouse, TinyPulse and Glassdoor.
- High emotional intelligence and great people skills. Everyone at the office should feel comfortable talking to you and that you listen and care.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced office environment
- Computer savvy (bonus points for being video game savvy)
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing responsibilities
- Organized and good attention to detail. Do you know your tasks so well that you could delegate them as the company scales?
- Willing to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
- Innovative and able to think creatively about how to constantly improve procedures. We want you to be able to come up with your own ideas for how to continually strengthen the company.