Humble Bundle is hiring a Marketing Manager to grow our newsletter and advertising channels! We're looking for someone excited to test new ideas in a fast paced environment. Your work will immediately impact our over 10M customers, who’ve contributed over $95M for amazing charities like the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, and EFF. It will also bring more customers into the Humble Bundle community.
Our team needs an experienced Marketing Manager to drive the direction of our customer communications and marketing via our daily newsletter, advertisements, and beyond. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working through ambiguous business goals to solve customer problems, have the SQL chops to roll up their sleeves and dig into data to test their ideas. They will be open minded enough to see that we have unique customers here and learn from them.
- Drive new marketing ideas from ideation to deployment and constant improvement.
- Create lightweight A/B tests in our existing marketing channels to learn about our audience.
- Collaborate with the creative and operations teams to create functionally beautiful marketing campaigns.
- Experiment with new ways to raise awareness for Humble Bundle through traditional and non-traditional marketing and media.
Experience / Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in newsletter and/or advertising marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- Proficiency with basic html and css.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
Humble Bundle is a YC backed company and has raised over $95M in charity so far. By joining the team you’ll enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome co workers in a fun environment.