Humble Bundle is a distribution platform selling games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Since Humble's founding in 2010, our mission has been to support charity ("Humble") while providing awesome content to customers at great prices ("Bundle"). We started by offering only game bundles, but have branched out to include an online storefront, a monthly subscription service, a publishing initiative, and lots more. We have raised $125 million raised for charity and counting. We now have over 400,000 subscribers to our Humble Monthly.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Project Manager to prioritize, track and ship high quality experiences to our customers on time. The Project Manager will collaborate with product managers, engineers and a wide range of stakeholders including marketing, business development, design, operations and customer support.
The Project Manager will work closely with product managers and engineers to hit deadlines and enable smooth and timely operations. You’ll own and execute scheduling, monitoring, tracking and shipping of Humble Bundle customer facing features.
- Help to define project scope, goals, required resources and deliverables.
- Work closely with the product team on feature prioritization, planning and execution.
- Track and communicate task due dates, blockers and changes.
- Run and monitor daily stand ups with product managers and engineers.
- Review, prepare and triage tasks for sprint planning.
- Participate in planning meetings with key stakeholders.
- Review specs and technical documentation for completeness and sign-off.
- Execute launch plans, communication and quality assurance for major projects.
- Support in-progress features and communicate needs to cross functional teams.
Experience / Requirements
- Experience in ecommerce.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt seamlessly to new processes.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- 2-5 years of experience in project management or an equivalent field.
- 1-3 years of experience using JIRA, Asana or similar software development tools.
- Experience as a JIRA administrator is a plus.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome coworkers in a fun environment.
Humble Bundle is an Equal Opportunity Employer