Humble Bundle is a distribution platform selling games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Since Humble's founding in 2010, our mission has been to support charity ("Humble") while providing awesome content to customers at great prices ("Bundle"). We started by offering only game bundles, but have branched out to include an online storefront, a monthly subscription service, a publishing initiative, and lots more. We have raised $124 million raised for charity and counting. And we now have over 400,000 subscribers to our Humble Monthly.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Product Designer to join its product team! We're looking for someone excited to build elegant designs in a fast paced environment.
Our team needs an experienced Product Designer to partner up with our product and marketing teams to define the direction of new and current Humble products. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working through ambiguous business goals to solve customer problems, have the code chops to roll up their sleeves and get in the browser, and have experience with testing their designs and concepts. They will bring a humble attitude to their creations, excited to learn from our customers using data.
- Drive new products from ideation to deployment to iterative improvement.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify, prioritize, define, and build new products.
- Create beautiful and intuitive designs and prototypes to clarify business opportunities.
- Work directly with engineers to see those designs through to successful implementation.
- Engage our marketing team to leverage A/B testing and other growth experiments to drive continual iteration.
- Coordinate with and mentor our talented Associate Designer.
- Maintain asset templates and help with occasional graphic design and production work.
Experience / Requirements
- A portfolio with well explained and elegant interaction designs.
- 2-5 years of experience in product design.
- Experience prototyping web and mobile designs in tools such as Invision and Adobe XD.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome coworkers in a fun environment.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer