Humble Bundle is a distribution platform selling games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Since Humble's founding in 2010, our mission has been to support charity ("Humble") while providing awesome content to customers at great prices ("Bundle"). We started by offering only game bundles, but have branched out to include an online storefront, a monthly subscription service, a publishing initiative, and lots more. We have raised $123 million raised for charity and counting. And we now have over 400,000 subscribers to our Humble Monthly.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Marketing Growth Manager to help grow all of our businesses especially our monthly subscription. We run a lean growth marketing team spanning advertising, email, social media, and promotional growth marketing. We need a self-motivated, technically savvy marketer who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and get dirty with the data (SQL or Google Analytics) or with the messaging (write an email or make content for ads).
- Drive aggressive growth in our already massive subscription business.
- Drive new marketing programs from ideation to deployment and constant improvement.
- Run and analyze mutli-variate experiments in our existing marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the creative and operations teams to create functionally beautiful promotions.
- Experiment with new ways to raise awareness for Humble Bundle through traditional and non-traditional marketing and media.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to drive feature creation and adoption.
- Help establish, track, and drive Marketing goals to measure success.
- Ability to communicate experiment results and key metrics in a way that’s engaging and easy-to-understand
Experience / Requirements
- 2-3+ years of experience in email or paid advertising.
- 1-2+ years of experience using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- Expert in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
- Experience in Photoshop or Sketch is a plus.
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome co workers in a fun environment.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer