Humble Bundle is a distribution platform selling games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Since Humble's founding in 2010, our mission has been to support charity ("Humble") while providing awesome content to customers at great prices ("Bundle"). We started by offering only game bundles, but have branched out to include an online storefront, a monthly subscription service, a publishing initiative, and lots more. We have raised $123 million raised for charity and counting. And we now have over 400,000 subscribers to our Humble Monthly.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager to support the marketing team with sophisticated analytics and reporting to help understand the impact of our growth marketing efforts. This is an exciting role that will establish the foundations of an analytics team at Humble Bundle. We run a lean growth marketing team spanning advertising, email, social media, and promotional growth marketing.
- Help establish, track, and drive key Marketing goals to measure success.
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational marketing reports
- Support other data-driven teams such as Product and Operations to establish key metrics and reporting
- Surface analytical insights: actively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and define opportunities for optimization
- Analyze multi-variate experiments being run by the marketing team
- Ensure your numbers are air-tight by performing individual quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and other teams to support their analytics needs.
- Suggest and implement your own experiments or growth programs
Experience / Requirements
- 3+ years of experience using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools. Experience in Mode Analytics and Big Query is a plus.
- Familiarity with with marketing channels such as email, paid advertising, and/or affiliates.
- Familiarity with Product and Engineering processes from ideation to code review and deployment
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.
- Expert in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome co workers in a fun environment.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer