At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Who We Are:
Due to rapid expansion and growth, the Solution Architecture team here at HUMAN are looking for hardworking, driven and enthusiastic sales engineering professionals. In this role you will be a “first on the ground” sales engineer making a huge impact on the success of the region and contributing ideas to the sales and pre-sales process.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations while helping us achieve exponential growth - then this role is for you.
Help us keep Music, Advertising, Marketing, Applications, Connected TV, Social Media, E-Commerce, Banking, Healthcare Human!
What you will do:
- Present HUMAN's platform to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements,
- Build evaluation test plans with customers and own the PoV process to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues, and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from HUMAN's Customer Success & Engineering.
- Provide feedback to the Product Management Team on feature requests and product improvements communicated by our customer base.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Respond to customers questions both technical and business as well as respond to RFI / RFP requests
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Take the initiative to become subject matter expert on detection and mitigation of security threats and related automated attack and fraud models.
Who you are:
- Have a solid understanding of Bots, Automated Attacks, Application Security, OWASP Top 10, Internet Telecommunication and the Cybersecurity Industry. Ability to identify prospects' business needs and map these to a technical solution.
- 6+ years in a cybersecurity sales engineering role.
- Experience of working with enterprise customers.
- At ease speaking to persons from a commercial, business as well as technical background
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Ability and seek to plan, develop and execute product evaluations.
- Knowledge of the InfoSec Solution Competitive Landscape including IAM, Risk Based Authentication, Bot Management, Fraud Prevention and WAF technologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux/UNIX and Virtualization Environments (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Docker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.