Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future. Too often it’s because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
The sales revenue organization plays a vital role in meeting and exceeding revenue goals, and executing the company’s mission and go-to-market strategies. Our sales leaders are agile, forward-thinking, collaborative, and driven. As a Regional Director, you will build, inspire, and guide a team of Partner Account Managers and Account Executives in a defined geographic area. You are instrumental in championing the team’s monthly quota attainment and revenue growth.
What you get to do every day
- Coach and mentor a team of Partner Account Managers and Account Executives to achieve and excel revenue goals
- Recruit and retain Partner Account Managers and Account Executives by hiring for required skills and competencies, while coaching sales and implementation processes
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and forecast sales
- Drive a culture of accountability while having fun in the process
- Travel within your region and nationally to participate in field rides with individual team members, and attend meetings that include sales conferences, trade shows, and partnership huddles.
What you bring to the role
- 3-5 years of experience in leading front line sales professionals across multiple functions in the retirement services/HCM/payroll industry
- Successful – Proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Experience building relationships with CPA's, payroll providers, HR consultants, and benefit brokers
- Tech Savvy - you have experience using Salesforce CRM to manage sales process and forecasting
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Willing to flex with constant change and day-to-day competing priorities
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Culture - Our operating principles define how we come together as a team to do our work. They reflect Human Interest’s unique view on what’s important and what’s right. Documenting this core aspect of our culture helps employees make good decisions on their own. It also helps candidates considering career opportunities critically evaluate whether they will thrive at Human Interest.
- Customer obsession
- Long-term orientation
- Autonomous and accountable teams
- An escalating bar for talent and performance
- Fundamental optimism
Compensation - The on-target earnings (OTE) range target for the role seniority described in this job description is $150,000 - $160,000 OTE. Final offer amounts depend on multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, geographic location, compensation/equity mix, and market data. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: Our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation (immediately vested) and $0 plan fees
- Top-of-the-line health plans, as well as dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Lyra - Enhanced Mental Heath Support for Employees and dependents
- Carrot - Fertility healthcare and family forming benefits
- Candidly - Student loan resource to help you and your family plan, borrow, and repay student debt
- Monthly work-from-home stipend; annual wellness stipend
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company offsites
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures