Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values (the guiding principles that reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right): In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Human Interest is looking for a strategic, data-driven, and growth minded Director of Demand Generation who will own inbound pipeline generation and digital marketing channels to support the Sales Development and Revenue organizations.
Reporting to the VP, Growth, the Director of Demand Generation will build and manage a team of channel and campaign marketers focused on driving new bookings in partnership with our Sales Development and Revenue organization. You will be responsible for the B2B demand generation funnel from ad impression to closed won revenue. This role sits within the broader Experiences organization and will work closely with the Growth Marketing, Brand & Content, Product Marketing, Product Design, and Revenue Operations teams to power future bookings and revenue growth at Human Interest.
What you get to do every day
- Hire, lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing team of demand generation and digital marketers
- Partner with Sales Development teams to drive appointments from inbound leads
- Rapidly scale new and existing marketing channels from paid search to affiliate networks
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Data teams to design and optimize the ideal MarTech stack
- Run a growing media portfolio managed to CAC payback period and LTV / CAC thresholds
- Partner with Growth and Website teams to ideate and execute experiments at every conversion point of our demand funnel
What you bring to the role
- 8+ years of demand generation or digital marketing experience with proven success growing strategic SMB market segments, experience in financial services or FinTech is a plus.
- An inspirational writing, speaking, and coaching style
- Prior experience growing and scaling a high-performing team
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Deep marketing expertise in paid, owned, and earned channels
- Experience marketing to both businesses and consumers is a plus
- Experience with B2B marketing tools like Mutiny, Marketo, Segment, Intercom, and others
- Experience working with CRMs like Salesforce and Hubspot to find process gaps and performance insights
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Compensation - The salary range for this role is between BLANK. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates' skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures