Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values (the guiding principles that reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right): In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Human Interest is rapidly scaling and we need an experienced growth marketing leader to help us deliver our offering to a massive audience of SMBs that have been underserved by legacy 401(k) providers. Human Interest’s revenue team has seen unprecedented growth over the past two years and are in the process of scaling up their implementation team.
Why Revenue at Human Interest?
We’re looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule to help plan and execute our revenue events strategy, both internal and external. You’re the right fit for this role if you are comfortable with figuring things out as you go, default to action, and adapt to additional responsibilities which may span across sponsorship and event planning, vendor management, and team building. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do every day
- Responsible for Revenue team event strategy, end-to-end event program planning, project management, and logistics. This includes vendor management, day-of-coordination, and post-event follow up.
- Manage the creation of event creative assets working in collaboration with the broader marketing team
- Own the event marketing budget, handle contract negotiation, vendor sourcing, & invoicing for events and sponsorships
- Work in partnership with the brand/content/marketing team to have consistent messaging and positioning to maximize your contributions while supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Be creative and unique by testing different event formats to help engage our internal team, partners, and prospects while developing success metrics to ensure positive ROI
- Ensure that our partners, prospects and customers have positive experiences at your organized events
- 20% of travel required for events
It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
What you bring to the role
- 10+ years of relevant experience (event marketing, field marketing, project management)
- Proven experience carrying out concurrent event marketing efforts, including event planning & reporting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and Salesforce a plus
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Compensation - The salary range for this role is between $73,000 - $100,000. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates' skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures