Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
This is an opportunity to evolve the customer strategy of a fast-growing company.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll build modern communication channels to our customers throughout their lifecycle.
You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics.
You will use your creative mind and collaborate with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the website and direct marketing channels. And you will build engaging lifecycle programs and improve key metrics all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
What you get to do every day
- Define and lead our lifecycle marketing strategy
- Drive hyper-personalized omnichannel programs (email, ad platforms, and other messaging platforms) delivering best-in-class customer communications to drive acquisition, retention, and winback campaigns.
- Segment high-intent site visitors, personalize their experiences, and win them back with relevant content
- Partner with an assortment of stakeholders and resources from product, design, marketing, user research, and analytics teams to develop and deliver on shared strategies
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted prospect and customer journeys
- Set objective goals and proactively measure and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Explore the use of cross-sell/up-sell/incentives in lifecycle marketing with a focus on incremental ROI
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap by building and executing scalable triggered campaigns and ad-hoc campaigns
- Be the subject-matter expert of our marketing automation and platform tools
- Build and refine a lead scoring model
- Define and own processes, best practices, workflows, and asset management within Marketo for internal stakeholders to follow and use.
What you bring to the role
- 3-5 years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (preferably Salesforce and Marketo), pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Analytics, Sales and Marketing
- The ability to own and drive programs to completion and reach goals
- Curiosity - we value creativity and challenging the status quo
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with modern messaging platforms a plus
- Experience with CDP platforms a plus
- Proven track record of building a lead scoring model that has increased revenue
- Strong conversion copywriting skills
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.