Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do every day
- Supports the administrative needs of the corporate Learning & Development function.
- Administers the company’s Learning Management System (LMS) at the corporate level.
- Maintains the main corporate university inbox and calendar of training sessions.
- Coordinates class schedules and populates courses data into the LMS.
- Manages the participants’ registrations for various training sessions and supports online learning enrollments, as needed.
- Keeps accurate records of training participation for all employees.
- Arranges logistics for training sessions, including virtual or in-person room reservations, set up, ordering of food (for in-person sessions), sign in sheets, and carries out any other necessary tasks to ensure successful learning events.
- Processes and responds to training-related inquiries with a high degree of professionalism.
- Orders, maintains inventories, and prepares various training materials and supplies for corporate training programs.
- Monitors training activities and offers related support for sessions to run smoothly.
- Informs employees about training options.
- Provides basic technical assistance to learners using our LMS.
- Addresses and resolves minor training-related issues with limited supervision.
- Supports the set-up, clean up, and marketing of company-wide training sessions and other education-related activities.
- Builds effective relationships with other internal organizations to support employee development.
- Works with training vendors to ensure the success of their VILT and live sessions
- Supports the production of distance learning events utilizing the latest technologies (e.g., Zoom).
- Collects, distributes, and reports on course and program evaluation results.
- Produces various monthly reports on learning-related metrics.
- Tweaks and edits PPT presentations, educational materials, and other documents.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks, special projects, and training initiatives.
- Other duties as needed to support the programs offered by the Learning & Development function in collaboration with other People team members.
What you bring to the role
- BA degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- At least five years of experience in a similar role in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Highly organized and process oriented with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable ability to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently and proficiently, including pristine spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Self-starter who is capable of meeting deadlines under pressure.
- High comfort level in dealing with vendors and employees at all levels in the organization.
- Extremely proficient in the use of Google Suite, MS Office suite applications (Word, PPT, Excel), and Adobe Professional.
- Expert in utilizing advanced Zoom features, including templates, integration with Google Calendar, and interactive tools (e.g., polling questions and add-ons).
- Demonstrated ability in the use of technology (PCs and Macs) and quickly learning new software.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems highly desired.
- Experience in the technology or financial services industry is a plus.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.