Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
We’re looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule to help plan and execute our revenue events strategy, both internal and external. You’re the right fit for this role if you are comfortable with figuring things out as you go, default to action, and adapt to additional responsibilities which may span across sponsorship and event planning, vendor management, and team building. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do every day
- Responsible for Revenue team event strategy, end-to-end event program planning, project management, and logistics. This includes vendor management, day-of-coordination, and post-event follow up.
- Manage the creation of event creative assets working in collaboration with the broader marketing team
- Own the event marketing budget, handle contract negotiation, vendor sourcing, & invoicing for events and sponsorships
- Work in partnership with the brand/content/marketing team to have consistent messaging and positioning to maximize your contributions while supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Be creative and unique by testing different event formats to help engage our internal team, partners, and prospects while developing success metrics to ensure positive ROI
- Ensure that our partners, prospects and customers have positive experiences at your organized events
- 20% of travel required for events
What you bring to the role
- 10+ years of relevant experience (event marketing, field marketing, project management)
- Proven experience carrying out concurrent event marketing efforts, including event planning & reporting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and Salesforce a plus
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.