Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As our office and leadership team coordinator:
What you get to do
- You'll help to maintain our office (order supplies, greet guests, coordinate team lunches, keep conference rooms operational, manage mail/deliveries) creating a great guest and employee experience.
- Welcome guests, partners, candidates in a professional and friendly manner. All of your communication should be promoting the importance of inclusivity, consistency, and culture.
- Maintain office services by organizing operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, and managing vendors.
- Work closely with meal and snack vendors for in office services.
- Support our leadership team in administrative capacity coordinating calendar, meetings, expense filing and other events and projects
What you bring to the role
- 2+ years of experience in office coordination and executive administrative support.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Excited to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people with multiple needs and deadlines, at any given time, impeccable prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, you're able to shift tasks and priorities in an effective way at the drop of a hat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- You strive to provide an incredible experience for internal and external customers.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable in a high-energy and ever-changing work environment.
- Your time management skills are impeccable, and your prioritization and follow-through are second to none.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and adopt a “no task too big or too small” attitude.
- Must possess a high standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.