Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Human interest is rapidly scaling and we need an experienced growth marketing leader to help us deliver our offering to a massive audience of SMBs that have been underserved by legacy 401(k) providers.
Reporting to the Director, Growth and Performance, we’re looking for a progressive, forward thinking, passionate marketing professional who lives and breathes a growth mindset that wants to be part of an agile marketing team that is redefining how growth can be accelerated throughout the organization. As a Growth Marketing Manager / Conversion Rate Optimization, your primary responsibility will be to identify friction points along marketing user journeys, build an experimentational backlog, and test different ideas on increasing conversion rates to enable more users to experience our product. You will help build, own, and define the experimentation roadmap and should be comfortable working with your colleagues across revenue, engineering, and product. You’re the right fit for this role if you are passionate about accelerating revenue, comfortable rolling up your sleeves, and have a strong bias to insight-driven action. There is ample opportunity to help scale a culture of experimentation in a rapidly growing company, and we want you to help lead it.
What you get to do every day
- Develop, manage, and implement an experimentation roadmap, including idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting ranging from A/B testing to personalization
- Audit and analyze funnel metrics to identify drop-off and address key areas for growth in conversion rate, working closely with the analytics team and other members of the growth team
- Build the hypotheses and plans for building multiple landing pages, oversee their development, then track their impact, working closely with Paid Media to optimize media spend
- Help optimize B2B marketing automations to increase nurturing and campaign potential, working closely with Lifecycle Marketing to identify areas of opportunity across different diverse user segments
- Guide the roadmap for the optimization/martech tools needed to pursuit experimentation and personalization goals
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years prioritizing, designing, and executing data-driven A/B/n and MVT experiments, bonus points for experience building landing pages either partnering with engineering or using platforms like Unbounce to maximize campaign performance
- Experience managing experiments using tools such as Mutiny, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, and/or other leading platforms
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, comfortable using analytics and monitor tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Looker, etc..) to identify testing opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress. Bonus points for being comfortable with marketing automation tools such as Marketo and CRMs like Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills able to present to leadership on results of experimentation performance
- A growth mindset that values learning and action over perfection, and appreciates teams that follow the values of shared ownership and transparency
- A strong foundation in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketing with a focus on digital marketing and product disciplines. Bonus points for experience or familiarity with working with product teams, B2B, and helping build a ‘culture of experimentation’ across multiple teams and working through challenges related to regulated industries (Finance)
- Comfortable working in an agile, cross functional environment
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.