Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As a member of the Revenue team you will support the setup and launch of our new clients' 401(k) plans here at Human Interest! You'll be working closely with the Implementation Managers and serve as the implementation trainer, hosting live trainings and educational materials on a wide variety of industry and product knowledge (anything from best 401(k) plan design to effective communication with plan sponsors), teaching them how to be efficient in implementing retirement plans and driving increases in launch rates. Process-driven and people-focused - you are organized, friendly and flexible.
What you get to do everyday
- Determine training requirements by studying implementation plans and results
- Create and deliver implementation training programs that support an effective and motivated overachieving implementation team
- Partner with team leads to assess training needs and develop ongoing education focused on product and industry knowledge
- Monitor and analyze daily implementation team performance on an individual level to evaluate the effectiveness of training and to design ongoing programs
- Collaborate with internal enablement and onboarding coaches to identify areas of opportunity and growth to drive excellence and rehab poor performers
- Inspect and attend implementation calls; quarterback launching plans and instill best practices in effective plan design techniques that will accelerate customer implementation and onboarding
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience in training in the financial or retirement industry, strongly preferred
- Based in Pacific or Mountain time zone
- Experience creating content, hosting webinars and lunch & learns, and presenting training materials
- Experience in an instructional capacity (teaching or previous training experience preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, are able juggle multiple tasks with varying deadlines and stakeholders without dropping the ball
- A passion for process; constantly on the lookout for inefficiencies that can be improved
- A strong work ethic, proactively following up with internal and external stakeholders and keeping them on track
- Meticulous attention to detail - rarely making typos and noticing discrepancies that others would miss
- A “people person” who truly enjoys interacting with people and can communicate difficult concepts fluidly
- A self-starting attitude and desire for learning new programs, systems, and widening your knowledge base about the retirement industry and our product
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.