Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As a member of the Revenue Operations Team…
What you get to do everyday
- Develop and lead our tool learning and development function to ensure we're providing appropriate training tools for our fast-changing revenue team
- Review existing training programs and suggest enhancements or modifications to improve engagement, learning, adoption and retention.
- Provide ongoing tool support and training for tool stacks e.g., provide 1:1 tool walk-throughs when needed
- Receives and evaluates training requests and presents to the Revenue team.
- Stay up to date on new tools, features and best practices.
- Conduct or facilitate ongoing tool training and workshops.
What you bring to the role
- 3-5+ years of experience using Outreach, Gong, and Salesforce.
- 3-5+ years of experience in tools, system or demo training for Sales teams.
- Some experience in developing ongoing tool training for mid to large company
- Able to create feedback cycle for your content and training
- Continued personal learning for tools and new releases
- Dependable and can work independently but ask for help when needed & know that collaboration is key!
- Must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and understand the importance of prioritization
- Identify Revenue team’s needs and exercise empathy in equipping our Revenue team to better perform their duties
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience using Highspot, Chilipiper, Linkedin Navigator, and Talkdesk would be helpful but not required
- Some knowledge of Sales gamification and practices would be helpful but not required
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.