Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do everyday
- Be the welcoming face that greets guests upon arrival to the office, manage mail, and order snacks and supplies
- Schedule phone and video interviews, including post interview team debriefs
- Actively maintain clear communication with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to keep processes organized and seamless
- Guide candidates through the interview process and ensure a top notch candidate experience
- Maintain open requisitions in our ATS (Greenhouse). Update candidates in the ATS as they move through the recruitment cycle.
- Assist in crafting position descriptions in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers
- Initial point of contact for candidate referrals via our internal referral program
- Maintenance of our employer brand on recruiting related sites including Glassdoor, Indeed and others
- Provide Greenhouse administration and documentation of best practices
- Assist with job postings and adjusting interview plans as needed throughout the interview process
- Assist with Talent Acquisition team projects as needed
What you bring to the role
- Prior experience with interview or meeting coordination; experience utilizing Greenhouse, Google Calendar, Zoom a plus
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Excited to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people with multiple needs and deadlines, at any given time, impeccable prioritization skills, attention to detail, and a love of juggling.
- Flexibility, you're able to shift tasks and priorities in an effective way at the drop of a hat
- Creative and process-driven: you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently and putting our employees first by helping to create repeatable and consistent protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- You strive to provide an incredible experience for internal and external customers
- Enthusiastic and comfortable in a high-energy and ever-changing work environment
- Must possess a high standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Your time management skills are impeccable, and your prioritization and follow-through are second to none.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and adopt a “no task too big or too small” attitude.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.