Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Human Interest is rapidly scaling and we need an experienced growth marketing leader to help us deliver our offering to a massive audience of SMBs that have been underserved by legacy 401(k) providers.
We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule. As a Campaign Manager on the revenue marketing team, you will be responsible for developing campaigns to accelerate revenue. You will own the strategy and determine which audiences to target and what campaigns to run. In addition, you will own all aspects of campaign development, including content development. You will work closely with the channel marketing team and the sales team. You’re the right fit for this role if you are passionate about accelerating revenue, comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thrive on problem-solving, and default to action. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers
- Work closely with the revenue marketing team and sales team to develop a prioritized list of campaigns to plan and execute
- Collaborate with the partner marketing team to see how these campaigns can be leveraged across our channels
- Write and edit content for the campaigns and work with Brand team on visuals
- Analyze and report on performance of different marketing tactics to ensure your efforts contribute to overall growth of the organization
- Work in partnership with the marketing team to have consistent messaging and positioning to maximize your contributions while supporting cross-functional initiatives
- It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Understanding of current marketing trends
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time
- Experience writing emails and collateral
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team member
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SmartSheet, Highspot, and Outreach a plus
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.