Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Why Talent @ Human Interest?
You want to be an integral part of a small but mighty Talent Team and want to make an immediate impact on a San Francisco founded Fintech start up. Our approach towards recruitment is highly consultative - this is for someone who loves interacting with the teams they support, and who thrives off the challenge of finding the perfect fit. The service we provide to our hiring partners is about so much more than just filling roles. We celebrate our wins, learn from our mistakes, work hard and have fun while we are doing it!
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Recruit, recruit, recruit! You’ll source and hire super talented engineering and product management candidates.
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy to generate a pipeline for roles on the teams you support.
- Partner with candidates in a way that provides a top notch experience, regardless of whether they end up getting an offer or not.
- Build collaborative relationships with hiring managers, interview teams and other stakeholders.
- Work in a highly consultative way with leaders to craft strategies for growing teams.
- Effectively evangelize the mission, culture, and opportunity for growth at Human Interest.
What You Bring To The Role:
- 2+ years of onsite full cycle technical recruiting experience. At least 2 years of agency, high growth start up, or Fintech experience.
- Experience leveraging an ATS (we use Greenhouse) to schedule, track and manage candidates.
- Ability to influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, understanding that recruiting is the first and last impression of our company.
- Highly adaptable + flexible, high level of integrity, strong sense of ethics, responsibility and professionalism.
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.