Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Human Interest partners with benefits brokers, CPAs, back office consultants and HCM/payroll providers. The partner ecosystem is the bedrock of our growth and is a core part of the business that continues to see increased investment. Through our partners, we are able to serve small and medium-sized customers in the US with truly comprehensive, complete benefits packages that help them be more competitive.
As Director of Partner Marketing & Partner Operations, you will be managing 2 leads—partner marketing and partner operations—and 10 total reports. You’re the right fit for this role if you are passionate about accelerating revenue through partnerships, move with high velocity, have grit (everyone is a contributor in a startup) and thrive on problem-solving, defaulting to action. And finally, as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Develop marketing strategies and priorities for the partner team
- Define the right levers to increase partner revenue goals
- Lead team to develop and execute innovative campaigns that drive measurable results
- Expand, strengthen and inspire the partner marketing team and partner operations team to deliver with excellence
- Analyze the entire sales funnel (partner-driven leads) to unlock conversion improvements and revenue acceleration opportunities. Leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights, and then translate these insights into actionable change
- Support a growing partner account management organization by creating campaigns they need to accelerate their pipeline, including new channels for lead acquisition
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, Revenue Enablement, and Sales leaders to effectively align strategy and execution with Human Interest’s go-to-market objectives
- Working in partnership with the corporate marketing team to have consistent messaging and positioning to maximize your contributions while supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Streamline and scale partner revenue share and incentives
What you bring to the role
- 10+ years of relevant experience in partner marketing
- 5+ years of management experience leads in a virtual environment
- Experience creating and executing on revenue growth strategies in SaaS environments
- Insatiable curiosity for unlocking growth opportunities that increase marketing's ability to drive revenue
- Deep analytical skills that fuel your curiosity and lead to insightful, data-driven decisions.
- Execution focus and ability to quickly experiment, gather data, and then scale
- A passion and affinity for collaboration to build relationships across teams, including vendors, business managers and external partners
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Comfort with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs-and delivering against them
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Extensive knowledge of paid marketing platforms (e.g. AdWords, LinkedIn, etc.) and research tools
- An in-depth understanding of marketing technology platforms including CRM, CMS, marketing automation, and content management
- Prior experience growing and scaling a high-performing team
- A strong leadership presence and ability to influence and drive execution
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Highspot, Outreach and Smartsheet
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.