Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As a Regional Director of Revenue, you will build, lead and manage a team in a defined geographic area to quota attainment and beyond. You will be responsible for the partnerships, sales and implementation of our top in class 401(k) offering. We are looking for agile leaders that are forward thinking, collaborative, organized, passionate, inspirational and driven to disrupt a broken industry.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Coach, mentor and guide a team of Partner Account Managers, Account Executives and Implementation Managers to revenue goal attainment.
- Recruit and retain Partner Account Managers, Account Executives and Implementation Managers by executing on our hiring profile and coaching to our sales and implementation processes
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and forecast sales leveraging Salesforce
- Drive a culture of accountability while having fun in the process
- Travel within the region and nationally to field ride with individuals on team and to meetings on a national level, such as sales conferences, trade shows or partnership meetings.
What You Bring To The Role:
- 3-5 years of experience leading front line sales people across multiple functions in the Retirement services / HCM / Payroll Industry.
- Proven track record of success in a quota driven sales environment.
- Experience building relationships with CPA's, payroll companies, HR consultants and
- Courage, Passion, Resilience and Drive
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership.
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgment, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change.
- CRM experience to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the Human Interest Sales process, demands and needs for continued success
- Willing to flex with constant change and day-to-day competing priorities
- Your are a team player and have big picture thinking mentality.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.