Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Why Vendor Management @ Human Interest?
As a Vendor Manager, you will be a key liaison between Human Interest and the vendors. You will play a significant role in driving vendor performance and moving the business forward by strategically partnering with the vendors and internal teams.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Independently manage the vendors performance and ensure they have what they need to be successful
- Independently manage day to day workload
- Respond to incoming vendor requests and inquiries from stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate compliance activities are performed at all times
- Assist with vendor RFI/RFP activities, lead the onboarding of new vendors and guarantee the offboarding is completed accordingly when the time comes.
- Prepare necessary communications to be leveraged both internally and externally
- Participate in relationship meetings with strategic vendors and stakeholders as appropriate
- Drive company KPI’s
- Monitor spend and metrics to identify opportunities for cost reduction on a continuous basis
- Continually enhance and develop tools to be used to facilitate discussions/collaboration with vendors
- Create and analyze reports to monitor the efficiency of the program and highlight concerns/successes
What You Bring To The Role
- Minimum of 2 years of vendor management or related experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint, other knowledge management sites, and other office/computer systems
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects in a high volume, fast paced, and sometime nebulous environment required
- Excellent customer service, organizational and planning skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong execution skills
- Demonstrated strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills
- Ability to interface with a variety of levels both inside and outside of Human Interest
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.