Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What You Get To Do Every Day
Analyze customer interactions and gather powerful insights to empower Human Interest to deliver best-in-class customer support.
- Analyze Interactions & KPIs: Review customer interactions and evaluate them based on internal standards. Analyze all support metrics (CSAT, First Interaction Resolution, Productivity, etc.) and support multi-pronged performance improvement projects to positively influence them.
- Coach & Train: Provide meaningful, constructive feedback to help team members achieve their full potential
- Calibrate: Participate and/or lead calibration sessions to ensure consistency among Quality team members and operational leaders
- Present: Report on performance and recommended action plans to leadership team members.
What You Will Accomplish
- Improve our Ability to Solve: Empower agents to better serve our customers through quality review, training, and feedback.
- Increase Efficiency: Identify opportunities for process improvement and present suggestions to leadership.
- Build Relationships: Develop deep partnerships with individual contributors and their leaders. Function as a trusted advisor for difficult or edge case support issues.
What You Bring To The Role
Need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in Contact Center individual contributor role or 1 or more years of experience in a Quality position
- Understanding of SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Passion for people - history of developing, mentoring, training and up-leveling skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding team objectives
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Human Interest
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, including the ability to use data to inform business decisions and chive goals
Nice to have:
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Prior success in multi-site contact center, business process outsourcing (BPO), or similar role
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.