Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do everyday
- Meet with and collaborate with different stakeholders and teams (Finance & Revenue) to drive decisions around compensation and sales efficiency improvements
- Manage all aspects of our commission plans from start to finish, including building out new plans and updating existing ones
- Improve and automate processes
- Ad-hoc analysis of attainment and pacing of the Revenue team
What you bring to the role
- 3-5 years experience creating and managing complex compensation plans
- Able to give recommendations to stakeholders of best practices for quota, accelerator, and general compensation structures
- Data-driven approach to quota assessment and assignment based on different cuts of the business (region, seniority, pipeline, etc.)
- General understanding of Salesforce
- Strong understanding of data structure between systems and spreadsheets
- Expert with spreadsheet formulas and variations of it
- Problem solver who can troubleshoot and proactively resolve issues
- Strong communicator with experience working directly with Sales teams
- Organized and detail oriented working with frequently changing requirements
- Startup and SaaS background is preferred but not required
- CaptivateIQ experience is a plus
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.