Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What You Get To Do Every Day
The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for developing and managing reporting and analysis on a wide range of processes and initiatives focused on the Human Interest Customer Success team and our business partners. Goals include expanding existing dashboard reporting, determining key performance attributes, providing analysis and recommendations for future strategy forecasting customer volume to determine resource requirements, and regular reporting.
- Expand upon the existing Customer Success reports and dashboards and partner with the Customer Success team to improve processes and tracking mechanisms across all segments of the business.
- Develop and improve reporting processes to gather deeper insights on customer behavior
- Support Customer Success Managers in conducting ad hoc data analysis to get business value from Human Interest data
- Collaborate with Program Managers to continually refine analytics processes and tools
- Work through complex business problems and partner with internal clients using a consultative approach
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and have the ability to define and solve problems by using available data and making reasonable assumptions
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills from stakeholders up to executive level
- Ability to leverage data and models for creating impactful change
What You Will Accomplish
- Provide Insight: Develop a strong data-driven component of Customer Success that will measure, analyze and optimize every aspect of our engagement with customers.
- Improve Data Flows: Determine best methods to disseminate data and insights across Customer Success and to our partners. Bridge the gaps and break down the walls that contribute to data isolation.
- Uncover Opportunities: Use data to provide the context for strategic recommendations and solutions to improve and scale up Customer Success functions.
- Increase Efficiency: Drive the improvement, through analysis and reporting, of Customer Success functions.
What You Bring To The Role
Need to have:
- 3+ years experience analyzing data and using data to drive insights and decision-making, ideally in the SaaS industry
- Excellent decision making, analytical and problem solving skills and the courage and confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent Communication. You articulate ideas and proposals clearly to stakeholders. You are highly organized and follow through on action items without missing a beat.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we are doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results.
- Experience with Looker, or other BI tools.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.