Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
We’re looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule. You’re the right fit for this role if you are comfortable with figuring things out as you go, default to action, and adapt to additional responsibilities which may span across revenue marketing, partner marketing, customer marketing, partner operations, and sales enablement. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Finding and building new and existing channels for lead acquisition (conferences, webinars, email campaigns, content)
- Supporting the growing revenue organization by creating content they need to accelerate their pipeline and partner referrals (competitive knowledge, custom proposals, presentations, and co-branded partner collateral)
- Create joint marketing campaigns with partners (e.g, educational events, email, webinars, collateral etc.)
- Work with Partner Account Managers to develop, plan and execute partner campaigns and partner events with clear plan and ROI tracking
- Analyzing and reporting on performance of different marketing tactics to ensure your efforts contribute to overall growth of the organization
- Regularly assess ways we can optimize and improve our existing processes and be proactive about the end goal of getting more leads and bookings
- Working in partnership with the marketing team to have consistent messaging and positioning to maximize your contributions while supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Manage online marketplace listings and review sites to help drive more traffic
It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
What you bring to the role
- 4+ years of relevant experience (demand generation, partner marketing, campaign marketing, field marketing)
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Experience writing emails and collateral to tailor to specific value props/audiences
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Salesforce, Pardot, Highspot, and Outreach
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Namedone of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.