Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses (SMB) to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As a Digital Manager and a member of the Marketing team, you’ll own some of the most important channels for building our brand and helping small and medium-sized businesses offer retirement benefits to their employees with Human Interest.
What you get to do everyday:
You will own the entire acquisition strategy across all paid channels and create a scalable demand-generation machine via digital paid advertising:
- Grow existing paid channels and explore opportunities to expand into new channels: affiliates, social, display, video, CTV
- Act as an integrated-campaign strategist for end-to-end execution of data-driven campaigns, including defining the audience targeting, defining the strategy and analyzing results
- Monitor performance reports to ensure channel-level pacing relative to budgets and targets
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing a strong framework for fast, recurring, and iterative testing, including audience segmentation, ad placements, creative/copy and landing pages to maximize full-funnel performance
- Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners and digital agencies
- Act as a direct interface with our various paid marketing vendors (platforms, partners, tools)
- Collaborate with Creative and Brand teams and write creative briefs to produce top-performing ads
- Work through automation and tagging with cross-functional partners in Product and Analytics
- Partner with Lifecycle, Content, and Product Marketing on remarketing and cross-sell opportunities
- Interface with engineering, design, and data analytics to address all design, measurement and engineering needs related to scaling our paid marketing efforts
- Present findings and insights to the marketing team and senior management as necessary
- Monitor the latest trends in digital media, including advertising formats, channels, and emerging technologies in order to improve campaign performance
- Act as the subject matter expert at Human Interest for digital advertising
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Hands-on experience in managing and scaling paid search
- Experience in managing cross-channel integrated campaigns
- The creativity to appreciate ad copy, the analytical hunger to grasp data science, and the technical aptitude to understand how integration and attribution should work
- Experience with account-based prospecting and onboarding both offline and online audiences to digital marketing platforms
- Experience with incrementality/lift measurement
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Bombora, Unbounce, Segment, and Google Tag Manager a big plus
- Organizational skills to run multiple ad campaigns simultaneously
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.