Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Our Customer Success team is responsible for managing thousands of touchpoints across our user-base each month. As Program Manager, you'll be responsible for mission critical customer programs such as Technical Support, NPS, and Escalations Management. You'll act as a key member of our Customer Success Leadership, with a responsibility to promote internal collaboration in order to build the right processes, systems, and playbooks to build a Customer Success Center of Excellence.
What you get to do every day
- With passion and confidence you will guide, inspire, and nurture a team of Product Support Specialists.
- Act as a force multiplier for the team by creating an environment which supports constant improvement and development.
- Be a role model to foster a culture of collaboration and accountability across our team.
- Scale our product support and escalations operations by implementing workflows, tooling, and systems to ensure a timely response to all incoming technical tickets.
- Architect and lead our customer health programs (NPS,CSAT) by defining the scope, objectives, and daily execution requirements.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Operations in designing systems of scale and sustainability across Customer Success programs.
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the entire Customer Success team run more efficiently, scale, and make data-driven decisions.
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk customers by supporting the design playbooks for success teams.
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for success teams to proactively engage with customers.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Carefully manage team output against SLAs and OKRs.
What you bring to the role
- 5-7+ years of program management experience in a high-growth environment.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team.
- Comfort with the ambiguity of changing priorities and flexibility to new ideas within a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping.
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- Self driven with a joy for learning new programs, systems, and tools.
- Strong project & program management skills, with experience driving stakeholder alignment, prioritization, scoping, design, execution, change management, and success metrics.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the project management skills required to create and execute on new programs.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate projects to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical capabilities (ability to analyze raw data files to understand the customer impact of system-level tech issues.
- High care/low ego approach to your work.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.