Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
As a member of the product team at Human Interest, you will be responsible for helping us achieve the full potential of the technical integrations we build with our key strategic partners within the payroll and benefits space. This role is essential to defining how we go about building and enabling these integrations for our customers thus improving our operational efficiency and in turn, a great servicing experience!
What you get to do everyday:
- Own the implementation of 3rd party integrations and solutions to improve products and services
- Co-own the inbound integration pipeline and work with, product, partnerships and other teams to prioritize the pipeline
- Serve as the technical point of contact for our partners, especially during the discovery, planning and actual integration phase
- For file transfer/EDI based integrations, work with partners to enable, test and validate integrations
- Define strategies for how to rollout new integrations for new and existing customers
- Handle customer communications to drive maximum adoption by them
- Work with Retirement Operations and Implementation teams and Partners to come up with integration enablement workflows
- Create documentation and train servicing teams for any new integrations or upgrades to existing solutions
What you bring to the role:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering, Product Support, Project Management or have managed partnership enablement programs
- Experience engaging with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external)
- You are collaborative and have strong communication skills to keep your stakeholders informed on work in progress
- Excellent Project Management skills, leading cross functional projects and ability to pay attention to the fine details
- A strong belief in documentation and maintaining the knowledge hub which is going to be the primary source of information for our implementation and servicing teams
- Actively seek areas where we can improve partner and customer experiences, onboarding process - highlight those and collaborates with relevant teammates to improve our process
- Comfortable working with a REST API
- Experience using Postman or other similar tools
- Experience with file feed / file transfer based solutions
- JSON and XML familiarity
- Basic reporting skills; sql will be a plus
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We are a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence. Namedone of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.