Sales Operations Analyst
Who are we?
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with 1800+ businesses across the country!
Why Revenue Operations @ Human Interest?
Our Revenue Operations team oversees operational requests, process adoption, data integrity, and generates insights from lead to revenue to help the business operate as efficiently as possible. We work cross functionally with Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, Implementation, and Account Management. Due to the breadth of our organization, we get to work on many different projects often with multiple stakeholders.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Serve as a trusted advisor with our Sales organization to drive monthly and quarterly business results.
- Work with Sales managers to surface actionable insights that will optimize sales process (from lead to closed won) to increase sales rep and team productivity.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Build reports and dashboards to track Sales KPIs for our SMB and Mid-Market Sales teams. Identify drivers of performance during weekly business reviews.
- Work with Sales Enablement and RevOps Analyst to update and enforce process updates
What You Bring To The Role:
- 1-2 years related work experience in Sales Operations
- Knowledge expert in Salesforce, especially reports and dashboards
- Data-driven mindset and decision-making
- Ability to manage, follow-up, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment and adaptive to changes
- Ability to communicate process and change effectively with different roles such as SDRs, AEs, functional managers, and VPs
- Balanced approach between functional efficiency and perfection - both for yourself in the role as well as each stakeholder’s responsibilities
- Able to identify when process is not being followed and directly communicate when necessary
- Attention to detail; each step matters within a process
- Ability to embrace feedback
- Knowledge of Financial Services or Fintech space a plus
- Experience with Outreach.io, Gong.io, a plus
- Salesforce experience or understanding of validation rules, workflow rules, and process builder a plus
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental and vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.