Who are we?
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1300 businesses across the country!
Why Analytics @ Human Interest?
You get to be responsible for driving the data driven culture at Human Interest. This is your opportunity to build out our data architecture and data systems with an experienced leader in the space.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Join a new Data team within Human Interest and help the company become more data-driven
- Deeply understand how data can drive success across every functional team within Human Interest
- Work with cross-functional leaders to understand their data needs, define the right key metrics, and uncover and answer the business’ most critical questions
- Build the core data models that key stakeholders interact with on a daily, weekly or quarterly basis
- Experiment with metrics and new ways for teams to leverage data
- Create dashboards and other self-service tools to empower others in the organization to answer their own data questions, monitor performance, and leverage data to make decisions
What You Bring To The Role:
- 1+ years experience as a data, financial or operational analyst
- Strong SQL skills with a desire to grow your technical skill set
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Mode
- Analytical ability to solve problems and measure success
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Python, R, or statistical techniques is a plus
Human Interest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.