Who are we?
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with 1,500 businesses across the country!
Why Revenue Operations at Human Interest?
The Sales & Partners Enablement Lead will be responsible for onboarding, training, and continued learning for our Sales team and Partnerships team with some crossover into other departments. You will also own and drive cross-functional initiatives that will increase operational efficiency and measure adoption. You are detail-oriented and can operate independently and within a team to roll out new process changes. You ask good questions in order to understand the best way to teach complicated processes or ideas in a simplistic manner. You are naturally curious which helps drive a deeper understanding of our overall tech stack.
What you get to do every day:
- Collaborate with Sales team & Partnerships team to come up with best practices and create a library that is team-specific
- Onboard & train new hires on Sales and Partnerships processes and ensure each team is on the same page when it comes to KPIs, processes, and continued learning
- Work with Revenue Operations Analyst to build and monitor dashboards that measure adoption and progress
- Map out complex processes and communicate them at a simplified level
- Help operationalize changes cross functionally
- Own content creation, deployment, and delivery of training for processes, best practices, and tools
- Design and manage continued learning programs
- Work with leadership team to execute effective management disciplines and establish tailored coaching programs
- Leverage extensive knowledge of sales training best practices and methodologies (instructional design, delivery, implementation, measurement, and adoption)
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of direct Sales, Customer Success, or similar enablement/effectiveness experience in a SaaS company, preferably a startup
- Knowledge expert in Salesforce, especially reports and dashboards
- Data-driven mindset and decision-making - you approach enablement with an experimental mindset and measure adoption as well as potential points of failure
- Polished presentation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate process and change effectively with different roles such as SDRs, AEs, Account Managers, functional managers, and VPs
- Balanced approach between functional efficiency and perfection - both for yourself in the role as well as each stakeholder’s responsibilities
- Able to identify when process is not being followed and directly communicate when necessary
- Attention to detail; each step matters within a process
- Ability to embrace feedback
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services or Fintech space
- Experience with Outreach.io, Gong.io, a plus
- Salesforce experience or understanding of validation rules, workflow rules, and process builder a plus
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental and vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings