Why Product @ Human Interest?
You will be responsible for launching new features and building the roadmap to improve the customer experience for our 401(k) product. Come join us to make a real impact on people's financial lives!
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Deeply understand the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team.
- Develop innovative features that make 401(k)s easier to set up and administer for small businesses, and promote positive savings and investing behavior for individual employees.
- Drive the execution for your roadmap from inception to launch.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders from our sales, marketing, servicing, and engineering teams.
- Manage the sprint process for your team - write user stories, prioritize and manage the backlog, run daily stand ups, and ensure that your team remains focused on the most impactful initiatives.
What You Bring To The Role:
- 3+ years experience as a product manager building successful web-based products
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional user-centric design and product sense
- Analytical ability to solve problems and measure success
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Knowledge or interest of personal finance is a plus
Please feel free to apply to the role even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements.