Who we are
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1,300 businesses across the country!
Why Product @ Human Interest?
Our Product team sits at the crossroads of business and technology. As the Product Manager - Integrations, you will work closely with the Director of Product Management and cross-functional teams to build out partner integration programs and API driven solutions. You will be comfortable writing technical specifications to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions. This role reports to the Director of Product Management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Deeply understand the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers and our operations teams; define and frame those problems for the team
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders from our cross-functional teams
- Drive execution for your roadmap from inception to launch and iteration, clarifying scope, removing blockers, and anticipating risk via frequent, clear communication with our engineering, services and management teams
- Manage the sprint process for your team - prioritize work, run daily stand ups and ensure that your team remains focused on the most impactful projects
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures. Have a game plan to continuously measure and improve metrics
- Communicate project status, scope changes and other developments to management
- Continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to internal stakeholders and our customers quickly
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years’ experience as a B2B product manager
- Bachelor's degree. Technical background preferred
- Proficiency with SQL and any BI (example: Mode, Looker, Periscope) tools
- Experience working in Agile development environments and making process improvements that improve speed and quality of feature delivery
Feel free to apply to the role even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental and vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.