ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with almost 2000 businesses across the country!
Why Field Partnerships @ Human Interest?
We are a rocket ship and Partnerships is a KEY initiative for the company this year. We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated sales professional who lives by the 10X rule. You'll be accelerating up our partnerships to help us exponentially reach more small and medium businesses across the United States. We are looking for a Field Partnership Account Manager multiple locations who will build and amplify our relationship with HRIS partners, benefit brokers, CPA's and financial advisors. This role requires a “jack/jane-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive and can create their own solutions when needed, and adapt to additional responsibilities which will span across sales, business development, campaigns, and relationship management. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Build referral relationships face to face with tech partners, human capital management partners, benefit brokers, CPA's and financial advisors in the field who work with SMB.
- Create and build strategic referral networks and partnerships focused on overachieving a lead and sales number.
- You are a highly motivated, accountable, individual contributor and relationship builder, who can operate in a fast moving environment.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to manage and solve operational partnership issues. Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing Legal and Finance to resolve emerging issues before they become problems.
- Innovating and rolling out diverse and differentiated sales initiatives in conjunction with Partner Marketing, including creating joint campaigns with partners (e.g, educational events, email, webinars, etc.)
- Work with partners to develop go-to-market strategies and execute demand-generation activities.
- Work with partners to establish and track business goals and performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
- Sales leadership potential if you're ready for it!
What you bring to the role
- 2+ years of relevant experience (territory sales and business development).
- 2+ years of closing experience.
- Experience building relationships with CPA's, payroll companies, HR consultants and benefit brokers.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience in managing a remote geographic territory and utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Build instant credibility and rapport.
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence.
- Technically savvy and familiarity using Salesforce to manage sales cycles.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Slack, Salesforce.com.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental and vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- Competitive salary with a monthly unlimited commission plan.
- Expense reimbursement.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings.
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.