ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1,300 businesses across the country!
Why Partnerships @ Human Interest?
We are a rocket ship and Partnerships is a key initiative for the company this year. We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule. You'll be accelerating up our partnerships to help us exponentially reach more small and medium businesses across the United States. We are looking for a Partnership Account Manager who will build and amplify our relationship with HRIS partners, including Namely, Rippling, Zenefits and BambooHR. This role requires a “jack/jane-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive and can create their own solutions when needed, and adapt to additional responsibilities which will span across sales, business development, campaigns, and relationship management. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Building relationships with tech partners’--Namely/Rippling/Zenefits/BambooHR--sales teams.
- Experience building strategic partnerships with larger technology companies, focused on delivering a sales number.
- You are a highly motivated individual contributor, proactive self-starter who can operate in a fast moving environment. This role will be focused alongside our Sales, Product and Marketing teams to deliver high-producing partnerships which continue to accelerate dramatic sales growth.
- You are a relationship builder who can work with our VPs of our partners and their alliances teams, C-suite leaders as well as well as Product Managers building solutions. You will be the primary point of contact and responsible for your partnerships, spanning sales, product and account management.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to manage and solve operational partnership issues. Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing Legal and Finance to resolve emerging issues before they become problems
- Innovating and rolling out diverse and differentiated sales initiatives in conjunction with Partner Marketing, including creating joint campaigns with partners (e.g, educational events, email, webinars, etc.)
- You will understand your partners' businesses as well as they do and identify the areas for expansion and mutual benefit.
- Work with partners to develop go-to-market strategies and execute demand-generation activities
- Work with partners to establish and track business goals and performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of relevant experience (business development and partnerships)
- 2+ years of closing experience
- Experience building relationships with technology companies, particularly with sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations quickly and effectively
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
- Previous experience in a startup
- Technically savvy and familiarity using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Slack
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental and vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings.
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.